Forum theme

• Thread starter Deleted member 204526
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 204526

Kyle, given any thought to updating the forum theme? I make a good part of my living creating vB themes, and I can't help but look at this one with a designer's eye.

Ah, okay. I just searched for some previous posts in this forum in regards to a new theme. There definitely seems to be some resistance to the idea. However, I wasn't talking about a complete makeover with all new colors or whatnot. A lot of little things could be touched up (for instance, the gifs with white matting on the black background, like the navbits up top).

I did the theme for Paramount's Star Trek movie forum, and it's not too radical (it even uses a similar dark color scheme).

Ah, okay. I just searched for some previous posts in this forum in regards to a new theme. There definitely seems to be some resistance to the idea. However, I wasn't talking about a complete makeover with all new colors or whatnot. A lot of little things could be touched up (for instance, the gifs with white matting on the black background, like the navbits up top).

I did the theme for Paramount's Star Trek movie forum, and it's not too radical (it even uses a similar dark color scheme).

Yeah, we know about those gifs, we have never fixed them since the last upgrade. If you want to submit a design to me and a quote I will check it out. We are pretty happy with the simplicity of what we have.

Ya honestly I love the current theme. I am a fan of graphic-lite forum skins.

Its excellent! Too many flashy coulours/animations are distracting and irritate me. Solid colours ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back