Jun 6, 2025 #1 I IndyJoe 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Oct 5, 2004 Messages 2,765 I've been having issues with pages loading very slowly.... Image threads most notable. Just wanted to raise as a concern. Don't think it's my connection. Chrome Browser. Screenshot of partially loaded image after 20+ seconds.
I've been having issues with pages loading very slowly.... Image threads most notable. Just wanted to raise as a concern. Don't think it's my connection. Chrome Browser. Screenshot of partially loaded image after 20+ seconds.
Jun 6, 2025 #2 Darunion [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Oct 6, 2010 Messages 8,681 hmm working well on chrome on my 8 year old pc on gigabit running through 2 hops of a mesh wifi. You could have connection issues that total bandwidth do not reveal.
hmm working well on chrome on my 8 year old pc on gigabit running through 2 hops of a mesh wifi. You could have connection issues that total bandwidth do not reveal.
Jun 6, 2025 #3 C criccio Fully Equipped 2FA Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 14,688 Everything is very snappy here. Philly area, FiOS. Backend seems fine. Possibly a local ISP/routing issue.
Everything is very snappy here. Philly area, FiOS. Backend seems fine. Possibly a local ISP/routing issue.
Jun 6, 2025 #4 pendragon1 Cat Can't Scratch It 2FA Joined Oct 7, 2000 Messages 79,141 flush your cache
Jun 6, 2025 #5 I IndyJoe 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Oct 5, 2004 Messages 2,765 Didn't clear cache... issue is gone now. Been intermittent this a few days