Jan 11, 2006 #1 K Killer69 Limp Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 347 Hey guys, I just ordered one of these. Most reviews that I read said that it was a pretty good PSU. Anyone have experience with this particular part? Thanks.
Hey guys, I just ordered one of these. Most reviews that I read said that it was a pretty good PSU. Anyone have experience with this particular part? Thanks.
Jan 11, 2006 #2 D davidhammock200 2[H]4U Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 3,094 They are fine for almost any non-SLI, single CPU (including dual core) system.
Jan 11, 2006 #3 K Killer69 Limp Gawd Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 347 Good to hear. I picked it up along with an Opteron 170 CPU, and a 7800 GT. I don't plan on SLI. I only have a 17" LCD and a single 7800GT should be fine for 1280x1024 for a while I would think.
Good to hear. I picked it up along with an Opteron 170 CPU, and a 7800 GT. I don't plan on SLI. I only have a 17" LCD and a single 7800GT should be fine for 1280x1024 for a while I would think.