• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fortran to C translator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,407
I know this is not hardware related but I guess more people look in this thread. (I already posted a similiar post in General Software)

I'm looking for a Fortran to C translator but I had no luck finding a free one online. Does anyone know where I can get one?

I did a search on yahoo but with no luck.

I got a working code in Fortran but I need to write it in C. I was thinking this should be a shortcut.

If anyone can find one it would be much appreciated. My assignment is due this Friday!
:(
 
Originally posted by ycchan
I know this is not hardware related but I guess more people look in this thread. (I already posted a similiar post in General Software)
Please read The Rules and don't cross-post to multiple forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top