Fortnite Mobile Sales on iOS Exceed $2 Million Per Day

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Fortnite mobile sales on iOS have eclipsed the $2 million per day average according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates. This is since the release of Season 5 which saw a peak of $3 million in sales on July 13th. The net result of the increased spending by mobile gamers is that the company Epic Games is now worth $5 billion to $8 billion and Tim Sweeney is a billionaire according to Bloomberg. Fortnite's revenue stream is estimated to add $2 billion dollars to the coffers at Epic Games this year. Not bad for a free to play game.

To date, players have spent more than $150 million in the mobile version of Fortnite, which surpassed $100 million total spending one month ago. Developer Epic Games has not officially announced a release date for the highly anticipated Android version of Fortnite, although it is still expected to arrive sometime this summer.

I don't understand how you can play Fortnite on a touchscreen. You might as well play blindfolded.

Pokemon Go hit 1.6 Billon total or it might be slightly off I bet Harry Potter game by Niantic does well when it's released this year but it won't hit all the countries like Pokemon Go did.

I don't understand how you can play Fortnite on a touchscreen. You might as well play blindfolded.
Kids. And my friends tell me that some of these little shits on smartphones are actually smoking PC players via crossplay.

So glad this cartoony generational phenomenon doesn't interest me in the slightest.. I've watched live streams of it, and my god its coma inducing.

It's probably the screen size that makes the player ignore the details in the game and become better.
Reason why Esports monitors are smaller 24"

It's probably the screen size that makes the player ignore the details in the game and become better.
Reason why Esports monitors are smaller 24"

It's also field of view. On a big monitor you cannot see the whole thing and in esports or competitive games you need to see everything. On decently sized monitor where you can see enough detail but still have monitor be fully within your view is key.

South Park was onto something with the Freemium episode a few seasons back:

911a0c67019d159977bd9c4bb484e7d9-south-park-apps.jpg

Back