Former HP CEO Announces Bid for US Senate

Even though I'm no supporter of Carly, I wouldn't mind seeing Barbara taken out of office by someone either.
Just remember this: When faced with the choice of evil vs. incompetent, which would you choose?

While I don't like incompetence, I'd choose it over evil almost any day.

"Main Entry: criminal
Function: noun
Date: circa 1626
1 : one who has committed a crime
2 : a person who has been convicted of a crime"

Ok, since your confessing to commiting a crime you appearantly are a criminal. If you denied commiting the crime your not a criminal until your convicted.

See [1] above.

She would make a perfect politician. Ethically questionable, and runs whatever shes in charge of into the ground.
Plus she's already a millionaire with the "right" connections so she can hit them up for campaign contributions... AKA bribes. In other words, she's just another politician who would favor business, whether large or small at the expense of the average American citizen. :mad:

I will never forget the time she came to Houston and wanted the employees to line the hall from the door all the way to the stage so she could run by giving high-fives all the way to the stage...

Or the time she laid off half the floor, and imposed a company wide hiring freeze.... Except for two more flight attendants for the corporate jet...

FACTS or STFU

If your gonna smear someone in these forums you could at least backup your words.

that's just too damn funny. she IS a politician and has no problems with covert and personal action that violates acceptable ethical norms, bordering on criminality.

semantics on convictions and criminality, now that's just funny as hell. smear? yeah, i am certain there will be legal action taken from a post [H]

i think i will start an OJ thread now...was he just misunderstood?...in GenMay of course :p

gotta love the intarwebs

I will never forget the time she came to Houston and wanted the employees to line the hall from the door all the way to the stage so she could run by giving high-fives all the way to the stage...

Or the time she laid off half the floor, and imposed a company wide hiring freeze.... Except for two more flight attendants for the corporate jet...

I heard the rumor that when she came to visit Colorado, all the knives had to be removed from the cafeteria at her insistence. There was a party in one of the buildings when she got kicked out, and "ding, dong, the witch is dead" was heard throughout the site.

Vote for the person who almost killed Lucent, and stole HP's soul? Hopefully people aren't that stupid. But then again, who am I kidding, she's going to get a pass on pretty much all of that, including what damage she does if she ever gets to office because "everyone is intimidated by a strong woman"...

I heard the rumor that when she came to visit Colorado, all the knives had to be removed from the cafeteria at her insistence.

That may have happened at the Ft. Collins site. It did happen at the Vancouver, Wa site. They even tied all the chairs together so no one could throw them!?!?

Really, she thought the employees were animals.

"ding, dong, the witch is dead" Was heard throughout every site. She was despised internally.

I see a merger between Texas and California in our future, and all the opponents will be surveilled and/or tortured under the patriot act, and then blamed for its failure.

Back