• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Forgot all about this....

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
When I was in New Hampshire in February, I took a couple pictures for you guys. :D Just found them on the digicam last night.

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02487.jpg
 
"Brake for the Moose" :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Lol, that's funny. Did you eat at the restaurant/pub? Did they have Moose burgers and Moose juice? :p

 
pageian said:
Lol, that's funny. Did you eat at the restaurant/pub? Did they have Moose burgers and Moose juice?
I have eaten there several times in the past 3 years. Good food, no moose burgers.
:)

Mohonri said:
Was Mrs. Moose taking the pictures?
Yeah man.
 
pageian said:
Moose juice?

I dunno which is worse.... Moose Juice, or Moose Sauce.... :D



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
AtomicMoose said:
Is that the best you've got?
:rolleyes:

I'm kinda short on time, you certainly did give us plenty of ammunition though. :D
 
p[H]ant0m said:
I'm kinda short on time, you certainly did give us plenty of ammunition though. :D
Damn right....pics with words in them are chopping gold!

Where's Rich?
:D
 
You didn't tell me .. why? I would have come and thrown things at you. Where in NH was this?

I am from southern NH, the Manchester area (Manchvegas).
 
OSUguy98 said:
I dunno which is worse.... Moose Juice, or Moose Sauce.... :D



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

That whole sentence reads wrong on so many levels…… :rolleyes: ;)

 
mwarps said:
You didn't tell me .. why? I would have come and thrown things at you. Where in NH was this?

I am from southern NH, the Manchester area (Manchvegas).
We always stay in a little town called North Conway.

I was pretty sure I mentioned I was going...maybe not. I don't remember and I am too lazy to search.
 
BillR said:
That whole sentence reads wrong on so many levels…… :rolleyes: ;)


I think what BillR is trying to say here is that if Moose Juice is wrong, he doesn't want to be right! ;) :D

 
pageian said:
I think what BillR is trying to say here is that if Moose Juice is wrong, he doesn't want to be right! ;) :D


That would be like something along the lines of Broke Back Moose……….No thanks :rolleyes: ;)


 
AtomicMoose said:
We always stay in a little town called North Conway.

I was pretty sure I mentioned I was going...maybe not. I don't remember and I am too lazy to search.

North Conway is really, truly, a little town in the middle of nowhere :)
 
mwarps said:
North Conway is really, truly, a little town in the middle of nowhere :)


Small town meets Moose.......Sounds like a movie plot again ;)
 
mwarps said:
North Conway is really, truly, a little town in the middle of nowhere :)
Thus the reason why we go there....

We can rent property cheaply, and it is within an hour from 5 major ski resorts.
:) My kind of place.
 
Back
Top