Forceware 182.47 out (Beta)

Anyone who uses these still getting the nvlddmkm.sys BSOD? I get them sporadically with the last 3 driver releases.

No BSODs here for the .46's or .47's. Works better than the WQHL release IMO.

These finally fixed my multicore stuttering issue in L4D. Thank god.

Just got that fucking BSOD today. It's always when I'm watching something in media player, and once when i was messing around in Photoshop CS4.

I have been having problems as well. BSOD's even with the 182.50 driver. Also these divers are not supporting 1080p@60hz for me only 30HZ. I havent tried .47 yet, but thinking it wont help either. Nvidia need to get their s**t together.

everyone complains about ati and their drivers. I have never had an issue with ati and went nvidia for folding, now nothing but problems on my gts 250 and current drivers; 1900x1080 on a 32" samsung hdtv.

It seems as though after some reboots, my display setting aren't remembered. I'm constantly having to reset my resolution to 2880x900 at boot. Sigh.

Yeah, Nvidia drivers are really starting to blow. Sorry, but if I have to rip everything out and start from scratch to rid my rig of driver crashes, and still get, once in a while, "driver has recovered from a crash" (or whatever the specific verbiage is), then there is a problem and since a multitude of people get it with a multitude of different set ups I doubt it's because of anything in particular that I'm doing wrong....

Noticed another issue: HL2 has very strange artifacts. All textures look corrupted. Went back to the official 182s fixed it. Too bad too, I was enjoying stutter free multicore in L4D.

Back