Force Unleashed Star Destroyer

Mekanic01

Gawd
WTF? I've been working on this for at least an hour, I get the ship lined up and it never gives me the green light to pull it down? Any work around? I really don't want to start over, and I rented the game, and it's due back tomorrow.

This is pretty funny, because I was just going to make a thread about how this sequence is the shittiest game design in the history of games. Keep lining them up until the sticks are green. Then pull it down a little. Then repeat for A FUCKING HOUR worth of killing TIE fighters and doing it over and over. I hate this part so much. Just did it about an hour ago. Glad I didn't pay to even rent this game...borrowed it from a friend.

This was kind of hard; get them lined up and then just push the buttons down, it'll give you the green light after that.

Make sure to use force lightning to bring down the Tie Fighters fast so you have more time to pull the destroyer down.

Ok, I figured out the problem, you have to line up the ship exact center, regardless of what the sticks on the screen show, before it turns green.

Now to figure out how to beat the emperor.

Use force repulse on his junk he has over his head and block at the same time he uses his lightning to repel it back. After doing these you can usually get in a couple hits. When he gets knocked on the ground make sure to use the X stab for massive damage.

Back