For Trade Only :2012(Mid) MacBook Air 11.6"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a base model MBA, the newest one out.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_air

Please refer to site above for information and details.

The notebook is less than 2 months old, works and runs fantastic. I have put very little use on it, but only because i'm currently out of state. Theres are a couple reasons why I am wanting to sell this.

- I thought that buying this with 64GB and using an external 2.5" drive would solve storage problems, it did. But is somewhat of a hassle to get out the external and plug it in every single damn time I need files off of it.
- NO SD CARD SLOT. I knew this before buying this laptop, though I never thought it would bug me this much.
- No optical drive, again, I know that this thing did not come with it, I planned on buying an external dvd drive, but again more hassle, just more stuff coming from the laptop and sitting on my desk.

I love everything else about it, touchpad, slim-ness, sleek-ness, it just looks damn sexy for a laptop.

I'm asking $925 Shipped for her, but am also looking for a trade for a windows laptop.

I do have a external samsung pm800 128gb sad in a usb 3.0 enclosure I can add in for $80. No I will not sell separately, you can only get this price with this laptop.

*** Trades***

- Sager NP8150 - Looking for a straight trade only.
- Dell E4300 Laptop
- Dell E4310 Laptop
- Gaming laptops
- iPad 3
- ATT Galaxy S3
- First gen ultrabooks, have seen some go as low as $350.

I will send pictures, talk to anyone who is serious @ 918-605-5175.

A macbook air is a macbook air, though I understand people want to see pictures to prove I have it and i'm completely fine with that, but i'm sure 99% know what this machine looks like.

Going to wait till I get back home, have some folks interested there.

Last edited:
Tempted only? Jump on it! :D

Don't want to pay tax? Buy mine! Want something that is almost brand new? Buy mine!

I will take a trade for first gen ultra books with the i3! I have seen some go for $300 or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back