• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

For those with Logitech Dinovo

bunta

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
203
Hi, for those of you with the Logitech Dinovos, does the software have to be installed in order for the numpad to work?? Mine wouldnt work and i just refuse to install the software for personal reasons.

I even went into BIOS to enable "numlock" option already..
 
bunta said:
Hi, for those of you with the Logitech Dinovos, does the software have to be installed in order for the numpad to work?? Mine wouldnt work and i just refuse to install the software for personal reasons.

I even went into BIOS to enable "numlock" option already..


Sorry...just figured it out
 
I have the cordless desktop version, not hte bluetooth. But has anyone used a different mouse with this combo? I dont want or need bluetooth mouse. I dont particularly like the mouse that comes with the package. Its really small and lack some features for the price.

I want to use a regular cordless mouse that i "connect" to the USB receiver that comes with the package.

Does this mean that if this is possible, i may be limited to only mouses that uses USB recievers??
 
I have the bluetooth version and I love it. Now for your problem, I don't get it. Why not just buy whatever mouse suits your needs and simply just don't hook up the one that came with the set. At least with the bluetooth version I can simply not connect it during setup. I have an mx700 and I was able to use it with the dinovo set with no problem.
 
tesfaye said:
I have the bluetooth version and I love it. Now for your problem, I don't get it. Why not just buy whatever mouse suits your needs and simply just don't hook up the one that came with the set. At least with the bluetooth version I can simply not connect it during setup. I have an mx700 and I was able to use it with the dinovo set with no problem.

I know what youre saying...but one of the reasons i dont wnat to get a bluetooth mouse is due to its dockstation. Another thing i dont wnat on the desk! Then i would have to hook up a power source to it. More wires. If its a USB, i wont have a space for it since all four is used. I know i can get a USB port, but i dont want to.

I just want a bigger mouse/more buttons that can connect to the USB connector that came with the package. I wonder if wireless/cordless non bluetooth LOGITECH would work??
 
Back
Top