• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

For those using the West 37in

Ogre67

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 9, 2002
Messages
457
How is it in practical application?

I saw some shots of it next to a 2005 fp and the thing is just HUGE and people have it where they would have their 20 inch monitor... Any negatives using it like that? I would think it would just be too big to use like that. I really wanna buy it since everyone is saying how great it is.
 
Back
Top