Okay, here's what I've already got:
1 x BlackIce Extreme III Rad (with 3 x 120mm Panaflo M1A's)
1 x DD12v-D4 (Laing D4) Pump
1 x Hydor L25 pump
1 x 5 1/4" bay style Res
10ft tygon tubing (38"ID x 1/2"OD)
Note:
1. the laing D4 has 1/2" OD barbs, for a tight fit with 3/8" ID tubing.
2.the Rad and Res have the same ID threaded holes for fittings.
not sure exactly what thread these are. Whichever it is the DD 1/2" OD high-flow fittings fit in both...
What i'm wanting to know from you all is if i want to use some Aqua-Computer blocks (Cuplex-XT and AquagraFX 6800 revision 2) with the above components...
A.) What thread / ID (and thus ID/OD tubing) is the AquagraFX 6800 rev 2 setup for? 1/4"ID 3/8"OD tubing?
B.) Is there a Compression Fitting available with the correct ID/OD on the threaded male end, and the other end that has the appropriate dimensions for my 3/8"ID x 1/2"OD tygon tubing?
C.) Since im pretty much set on an AquagraFX 6800 rev 2 due to the floating GPU core .... if item B above isnt available, am I going to have to use different ID/OD tubing?
D.) Also, it seems the A-C blocks are designed for low-flow setups, would the above Hydor L25 be a better choice? I was sent the L25 pump listed above free (confirmed with DD that I should keep it) with my order from them.
The case that this is all going in is a CM Stacker, with the BIX-3 at the top. So keep that in mind when answering item D above, as whatever pump(s) I end up using will require enough (head?) to move that water all the way up there to the Rad...
I'll be checking this forum/thread all day from work. If I missed any info crucial to answering my questions, or something i've wrote above doesnt make any sense, please post your question, and i'll reply with my answer ASAP.
Thanks people.
1 x BlackIce Extreme III Rad (with 3 x 120mm Panaflo M1A's)
1 x DD12v-D4 (Laing D4) Pump
1 x Hydor L25 pump
1 x 5 1/4" bay style Res
10ft tygon tubing (38"ID x 1/2"OD)
Note:
1. the laing D4 has 1/2" OD barbs, for a tight fit with 3/8" ID tubing.
2.the Rad and Res have the same ID threaded holes for fittings.
not sure exactly what thread these are. Whichever it is the DD 1/2" OD high-flow fittings fit in both...
What i'm wanting to know from you all is if i want to use some Aqua-Computer blocks (Cuplex-XT and AquagraFX 6800 revision 2) with the above components...
A.) What thread / ID (and thus ID/OD tubing) is the AquagraFX 6800 rev 2 setup for? 1/4"ID 3/8"OD tubing?
B.) Is there a Compression Fitting available with the correct ID/OD on the threaded male end, and the other end that has the appropriate dimensions for my 3/8"ID x 1/2"OD tygon tubing?
C.) Since im pretty much set on an AquagraFX 6800 rev 2 due to the floating GPU core .... if item B above isnt available, am I going to have to use different ID/OD tubing?
D.) Also, it seems the A-C blocks are designed for low-flow setups, would the above Hydor L25 be a better choice? I was sent the L25 pump listed above free (confirmed with DD that I should keep it) with my order from them.
The case that this is all going in is a CM Stacker, with the BIX-3 at the top. So keep that in mind when answering item D above, as whatever pump(s) I end up using will require enough (head?) to move that water all the way up there to the Rad...
I'll be checking this forum/thread all day from work. If I missed any info crucial to answering my questions, or something i've wrote above doesnt make any sense, please post your question, and i'll reply with my answer ASAP.
Thanks people.