for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
I read it as Barcry. I thought that it was a play on Farcry and Barcelona :)

I second not using Barcy, ever!

Barsa maybe...naaah
'Barcelona' is simply too long, so we'll have to give it a nickname. We've got a problem here, folks.

How about Lona, Loner, Loaner...
or Blona, Boner, Blownher etc etc
:D

I'm going to call it Barcy, just as I did Winny...who gives a crap, stop naming the cores after multi-syllable cities, 2 syllables, alright, I'll deal with it, but don't expect me to type out barcelona every time.

partypooper ^^

whats a barcy? aside from being the nickname of a french commune according to Wikipedia? lol

I'm going to call it Barcy, just as I did Winny...who gives a crap, stop naming the cores after multi-syllable cities, 2 syllables, alright, I'll deal with it, but don't expect me to type out barcelona every time.

there was nothing wrong with winny, but vinny certainly got to me :mad:

Didn't you hear? The next processor is going to be called Supercalifragilicious Expialadocious :D

+1

It really annoys me when people shorten it like that.

It's better than .. what was it .. Barky? That one of the intel fan girls on here called it. I think he got the B7, though.

At least Barcy doesn't make the poster look like an ignorant retard. :p It at least takes into account some measure of proper pronunciation.

Bcla or how about AK asskicker . Thats what i thinks its going to end up being in time.

Somebody around here misspelled it as Phenol in the last couple of days, that wasn't bad. Benzene and Phenol, there you go. :D

I will prolly gets a Barcy cuz it frags intel. lulz

+10 Internet idiocy cred points for me

I will prolly gets a Barcy cuz it frags intel. lulz

+10 Internet idiocy cred points for me

yeah only 3 of them are for referring to Barcelona as Barcy.

** on side note pxc pls don't take that as a flame its a light hearted jest.

I call it Barcy simply because it was part of my culture growing up that everyone got a nick name of sorts (grew up in N.Y.).

Barcelona is a great name and a beautiful city, I call it Barcy because like all things beautiful it deserves a girls name.

But the original poster who's life apparently is that dull thought it would be best to take time out of his life to complain about my and some others use of the nick name Barcy. Sorry Chap, I could apparently give a crap about what you think.

Barcelona = Barcy

Conroe = Corn roll

Phenom = Phenomenal :cool:.

This reminds me of the Venice core being named "Vinnie" for no damn reason. Hello, both two syllables! And while I don't have different choice, I agree with Adam. Barcy is really, really fucking gay looking. And lol @ Connie...so true. They did it to Venice, why not Conroe. :p

Please, just call it Barcelona people. Shortening processor names does anything but make you look hip or 'in the know'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back