• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

For the horde`!

Wenglish

Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
566
hey guys,

I'm about 10 bottles and a half a bottle in...and I just wnted to say that I think you guys are the best...


nowehre else on the forums has the friendship that I find here,or hte common goal. SZos long like folding, and drinking at that.

Here's to Team 33, and all the sutpid stuf that we have, and the "fightibng" and whatnot" Congrats guys, for being amusing, and for all thatyouve done for fighting cnacer. For the horde!!

*Edit:
I decided to leave all my glorious typos in there. I'm surprised that I feel as good as I do too. After all the guinness and whiskey I really couldn't see my monitor very well (and I'm sure my broken finger didn't help with typing, but I digress).

The message is true, drunk or not. So have yourself a breakfast beer (or wine, if you're Mary) and fold on Team 33, you guys deserve it.

 
I've got beer and vodka. Considering the last couple of days, I'm not sure how I have any left, but I do.

 
SmokeRngs said:
I've got beer and vodka. Considering the last couple of days, I'm not sure how I have any left, but I do.




man, tell me about it...past year has been real rough for me. :(
 
Ten bottles in? How are you alive? :eek:

Good folding with you, and I'll raise a glass of Coke next time I'm around one ;)

 
Back
Top