"For the [H]orde Boxen Giveaway!" Signup

im moving on up the rank list but I wont make one million points :(
ETA I own page 19 Woot!

I signed up at the beginning of September and I am halfway to 1,000,000 :)

I'm looking forward to checking out [H] rewards :)

My user account is not showing up in new member list on hardfolding.com . Could someone help me with this? I've been folding for 33 all day. I'm a super nerd but folding is new to me and its seems easier to ask than google. PM or IM ..

edit actually it's impossible for me. So this post is moral support for everyone else!

Last edited:
Nearly impossible for me, but I will give it a shot... why did I stopped folding and JUST got back into it? :( :p

2.png

I'm certain I saw a list on here at one time of who was currently qualified, but I don't see it anymore. Am I overlooking it, or was it in a different thread?

I removed the list. Haven't had time to update and alot of people were sending pm's about it.
Just keep folding! I will send you a pm if you are inactive or DQ'ed! You will get an inactive pm before a DQ'ed

I'm not going to make the deadline either, but it's all for the good of the cause anyway.

I removed the list. Haven't had time to update and alot of people were sending pm's about it.
Just keep folding! I will send you a pm if you are inactive or DQ'ed! You will get an inactive pm before a DQ'ed
Good to know, my box takes a full 24 hours plus to crunch these 6702s... was getting worried when the list disappeared.

A big thank you to those of you folding for the giveaway. You helped us break 4 billion before "you know who."

Keep Folding!

Thanks! Doesn't look like I'll hit the 2,000,000 needed but I'll still give it a shot! :D

mentioned this in a diff thread, my boxen are still down from power grid maintenance, should be able to get them back up and running Sunday 10/10/2010

So close and looks like I am on track to the 1 million needed. Added another Core 2 and GTX460 for good measure. Go HardOCP!

I have no power at my place sooo I won't be folding too much for a few days. My work PC is still trying it's darnest but this old stuff gets roughly one wu out a day .. I'ma see if i can install it on a few coworkers PCs as well.

I can't believe that I forgot to sign up for this when I started folding again 2 months back. Now that I've finally accumulated 2 million... here's my entry.

Awesome, just barely made it.

1,001,630 points in just under 2 months. Sweet! Go HardOCP!

Back