For Sale: Video Cards and PS

Pitbully

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently shut down my small mining operation and am offloading the rest of my equipment. All cards have been in my basement mining for the last year or so. None have been O/C with the exception of the 6970, (which I ran in my main rig for a long time). None of the cards have ever been over 70C and all work flawlessly. The 2 MSI cards are back from RMA recently and are the newer Pitcarn XT cards. I don't have orginal boxes for the MSI cards or the 6970 and none of the cards come with accessories, although I can probably find some DVI adapters if you need it.

I have several other power supplies as well as a few motherboards/CPU's/Memory I'll try to get listed this weekend as well. I believe I have heat under pitbully, but I've never used it much.

Trades: I'm always open to offers, but not really looking for anything at the moment. I would be interested in any Intel I-5/7 SandyBridges or later and possibly a Kindle Paperwhite or Fire HD.

Payments: Either Paypal or BTC (current exchange rate on Cryptsy).

Shipping: I will ship UPS Ground, from 61265. All prices include shipping to your door in the CONUS. I will try to ship your item within 24hrs of payment.

3x XFX DD Radeon R9 270 2gb cards. All come in original boxes with literature, and original driver disks. The BF codes are long gone as well.

$85 One sold, 3 left.

3cZPIma.jpg

e0gJRIH.jpg

1x MSI Twin Frozr III Radeon 7870XT 2gb Cards. One Sold 1 left.

$80 each

XJBO7AD.jpg

XFX Radeon 6970 2gb Card.

$80

XTrpUAV.jpg

1x 1000W Nexus RK-1K power supply. BNIB - Fresh back from an RMA. Fully modular w/sleeved cables. 80% efficient. These power supplies have been great and I own 4 of them. One has failed in the last 2 years and Nexus shipped me a new one in less than 5 days

$90

vXEfnqS.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question.. I don't think MSI made any 7870 XT cards (crippled 7950 basically). Isn't that card just the regular 7870?

No idea what they did or didn't make, but these show up in GPU shark and GPU-Z as 7870XT cards. But these were both received from MSI as RMA replacement cards.

Back