For Sale: Very Nice Gaming/Productivity Computer - Locals for Now - Charlotte, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyen704

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently built this computer. It is around 2-3 months old.
FINAL PRICE DROP:
I am asking $750 FIRM for the Tower! Cash Only! Locals Only!

The specifications are
Case: Corsair 800D Full Tower ATX - Took out 2 of the stock fans and put in 2 big noctua fans (silent!)
CPU: Intel i5 3570k Unlocked CPU 3.4 to 3.8 GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Chipset PRO4
Ram:16 gb Samsung Ultra Low Profile DDR3 1600
Graphic Card: EVGA 560 Ti Nvidia Gaming Graphic Card
Power Supply: Seasonic X-650 Gold Certified Power Supply
Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb Sata III Solid State Drive

I also got a Dell U2412M 24" IPS Monitor for $240, Logitech K750 Solar Powered Keyboard for $30, Logitech G9X Gaming Mouse for $35 (Buy all 3 for $275)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm in Siler City, 2 hours away.

You get a free bump for that.

GLWS.

for some reason I can't upload photos on my phone

Er... you /can't/ upload images to [H]. You have to host them somewhere else and link to them.

Email the photo to yourself (if you don't have a smartphone that can handle the 'Net like a regular computer). Then upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack (I use Imageshack -- http://www.imageshack.us ). Then post a link to the image here.

Nice rig. Bump for looking.

Er... you /can't/ upload images to [H]. You have to host them somewhere else and link to them.

Email the photo to yourself (if you don't have a smartphone that can handle the 'Net like a regular computer). Then upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack (I use Imageshack -- http://www.imageshack.us ). Then post a link to the image here.

thanks and done

pm me for pics

I love Charlotte. Saw private Matchbox Twenty interview/concert this past Thursday there thru 96.1 (Ace/TJ)

Buy his rig.

I wish I could get this myself... but...
(1) I have virtually no money and what I have to trade ain't worth squat either.
(2) I don't know what I'd do with the thing if I *did* get it.
(3) I don't game, anyways.
...three strikes, I'm out ;)

Somebody buy this thing, it's an amazing deal.

I'm in between you two at about 2/3 the way. I'm in Chatham County. It's ~2hrs to Charlotte, ~1hr to Raleigh.

I love Charlotte. Saw private Matchbox Twenty interview/concert this past Thursday there thru 96.1 (Ace/TJ)

Buy his rig.

I wish I could get this myself... but...
(1) I have virtually no money and what I have to trade ain't worth squat either.
(2) I don't know what I'd do with the thing if I *did* get it.
(3) I don't game, anyways.
...three strikes, I'm out ;)

Somebody buy this thing, it's an amazing deal.

lol thanks

I'd love the case, but I'm in Raleigh. Bump for you.

I'm in between you two at about 2/3 the way. I'm in Chatham County. It's ~2hrs to Charlotte, ~1hr to Raleigh.

thanks! u guys should buy it and work something out! :p

Dude, if you drove it to me in a Prius, I couldn't even pay your gas money! I'm poor folk over here.

EDIT: @jhego -- he's in Charlotte NC. Wrong coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back