For Sale: Unmodded Lightly Used Soldam Altium RS8 from Japan Silver and is Vented

TWsuperG

n00b
I am selling my lightly used SOLDAM ALTIUM RS8 case from Japan. The price is $250.00 cash for local pickup in Dallas Texas or shipped.. If your interested in buying from out of state or not in Dallas, I can start a private Ebay Auction for you, I have 1000+ positive feedback.

I have lots of pictures I can email, but I am linking the picture from SOLDAMs website. please email me at [email protected]

This is a Silver case, with all side venting. Its a perfect condition case, I did not do any modification to it, as you would not need to with this case.

Just in case you guys are wondering, I deal with Japan on a regular basis for work, I picked this up when I was there last october 2005.

01.jpg

top.jpg

Direct link to the SOLDAM website. http://www.soldam.com/case/altium/rs8/images/top.jpg

I will consider trade for a Intel Mac Mini Duo or Solo and I will pay some additional cash. Thanks

:cool: case really like how it can be taken all apart like that with ease, really wish i could afford :p

its a great case, i spent alot for it, and actually as for dust, its not as bad as you would think, its really for the mild setups that does not require massive amounts of fans. the fans it comes with are really moderate and make almost no sound. the OEM picture looks good, but if you see it in person you will see why its so expensive, and I do welcome all Dallas guys to meet up and take a look if they are interested. Thanks

price is 250.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 connected USA states. you can use paypal. thanks

great case
on par with my akasa mirage that i had to bring in from the UK

why oh why. nice products never come into the US lOL

Back