For Sale / Trade : Sony A6000 Mirrorless Camera & 16-50MM - Like New w/ Original Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A15G

Supreme [H]ardness
Went to a A7ii for full-frame goodness and as much as I want to keep this I need the money to help cover the upgrade cost or trade it for a 970 + cash.

Like new, body and lens is silver. I like silver since it's more of a retro color on camera's and black lens still look amazing on the body. Sensor is flawless and I have babied it since day one (not even a year old). I've used it with older Canon FD lens and older Nikon MF lenses and the picture quality this thing outputs is amazing. I did notice some chromatic aberration but is most likely due to the lens that I am using. Focus is great, the 179 focus points is great along with that to top it off is the 11FPS burst that I will definitely miss. TONS of reviews can be found via-google search and youtube. If you aren't familiar with mirror-less camera's or have thought about changing over from a DSLR, here is your chance! Good glass + A6000 = Professional looking photos! ;)

Below are what is included with the camera. (The price for the camera is based off Amazon and eBay. Considering body's go for $548 new, $550 for the camera is a quite a price!)

• Sony A6000
  • Sony 16-50MM (Original Lens that came with camera.)
  • Original Box
  • Original Neck Strap that was NEVER used. (I am not a fan of neck straps)
  • BONUS *** PNY 32GB C10 SD Card (Only included if I get asking price.)

• Asking $550 Shipped & Insured OBO or trade for GTX 970 + Cash. Sold for $525 Locally. Price left for future reference.

Pictures

Here are a few shots that are for public viewing on my Flickr Profile. The two photos of my Old NZXT case and my SSR Wheels are shot with different camera's. The rest are with the A6000. Lenses used were a Nkon 85MM 1.8 and a Canon 50MM 1.4

Last edited:
Aww, I was about to send you an offer, but then realized it was silver. GLWS though.

great camera, I have been shooting with this same one and its predecessor for almost 6 years.

If you just had a kid, or are going on vacation soon or have any once in a life time even this is honestly a great camera to get! Photos or videos.

Best of luck selling!

Bump! This thing retails for $700! Price isn't dropping anytime soon.!

Thanks for the input Adidas!

And there is nothing wrong with silver! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back