For Sale/Trade: Sapphire X800XT PE

lukebuz

Limp Gawd
Okay, I was lucky enough to score an X800Pro VIVO that modded (via gigabyte BIOS flash) into a true X800XT PE.

It runs with NO mods, volt mods, special drivers, etc at 520/560. Tested it will ATI TOOL, and it'll run stable forever at 535/580. So stock clocks are no problem.

It has a modified ATI Silencer Rev 4 on it. I had issues with the back ramsinks fitting into my case (special modded out design) so I removed the back heatsink,and since I didnt want to cool half the ram, I dremeled off the front ramsinks off the front heatsink.

I have modfied the power on that cooling fan to run off a standard ATX plug that comes off your power supply. That way, you can choose the speed of the fan. My case has special 8V "fan" leads, and I run it off those. Keeps the card totally silent and cool, even under D3 and HL2.

The only reason I'm selling it, was because, i've grown up too much. D3 was booooooring. HL2 was too repetitive. I've found a funner hobby of modifying my car.

I still want a decent video card, so I'm looking to trade for a ATI 9800Pro, or XT. (pref pro, it's quieter) and some cash.

How much, I'm not sure what each card is worth.

Looks like a X800XT PE is going for 500 still from the egg.
Looks like a 9800Pro is going for 200 from various places.

So I'd be thinking like around $300 + your 9800 Pro.
A all cash deal of $400 is good too!

I will pay for all shipping, and garantee no DOA. WIll ship via FedEx 3 day, insured.

thanks

PS I will include the original heatsink, and all the accessories.

Terry: You have PM'ed me, but I am unable to reply, as your box is full.

T-Man: I have replied back to you.

thanks

Yo: T-man! If you want your card shipped, you need to answer my PM's for your shipping address.

I need your address before 3pm, Thursday!

By the way, dont forget to ship out your 9800Pro, so I'm not 'puter-less

thanks
lucas

T-man,
I have not heard from you in a week. This is not like you.

I assume you are backing out, so I made a new thread, and corrected some spelling errors in the first one.

Mods, I know it's only 1 thread allowed, so please close this one. (as this one has him saying he's bought it, which he has not)

Back