• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

For sale section thread titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

master noran

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
2,825
Hey, I was wondering why we can't change the titles for FS threads ourselves? I just changed a thread title in the display section. Is it to stop scammers from getting away with scams easier?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere.
 
You can change the title of any thread for a short while after you first post it (I think it's something like 5 minutes), but after that, you'll need to ask a moderator to do it for you. That applies for threads in any area of the forum.
 
You can change the title of any thread for a short while after you first post it (I think it's something like 5 minutes), but after that, you'll need to ask a moderator to do it for you. That applies for threads in any area of the forum.

Oh, I didin't know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top