FOR SALE: Ryzen 7 1800X CPU and MSI X370 Titanium CPU & MOTHERBOARD

os2wiz

Gawd
i JUST UPGRADED TO TO THE NEW RYZEN 2700X cpu and a new motherboard. I am selling my Ryzen 1800X cpu acquired in early September as a replacement from AMD and my MSI X370 Titanium motherboard. They are in pristine condition, The cpu has been water cooled and running rock solid at 3.9 GHZ with only 1.36 volts. They both are in immaculate condition and great performers. They come with original motherboard and cpu cases, motherboard manual, all cables and accessories. The motherboard is the Latest official bios . It supports Pinnacle Ridge cpus and Raven Ridge apus. I am giving a generous discount, with a price of $350 for both items with free shipping. I will leave the cpu in the motherboard socket if you so desire.

As an owner of basically this setup.... someone is going to get a really good deal I think! Especially if MSI adds the Performance Boost 2 to the BIOS heh

I hope they do, as I'd like to get a 2700X for my Titanium, but it'd only be worth it for me (over my 1700X) if A) they added PB2 support B) the memory overclocks better with a Zen+ in the board.

Good luck dude!

As an owner of basically this setup.... someone is going to get a really good deal I think! Especially if MSI adds the Performance Boost 2 to the BIOS heh

I hope they do, as I'd like to get a 2700X for my Titanium, but it'd only be worth it for me (over my 1700X) if A) they added PB2 support B) the memory overclocks better with a Zen+ in the board.

Good luck dude!
Pm'd. Buying for sure.

os2wiz - where are you? I've been trying to buy this from you since last week. Please respond to me.

Back