[For Sale] Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

NrthnStar5

n00b
I have an Nvidia GeForce 6800 GTO. The card is a PCI Express card with 256 DDR3 memory. For those who are unaware, the GTO is a model that refers to the Dell 6800 Video card. If you do a little reading up, the GTO is known to be a great Overclocker. Therefore, I replaced the stock heatsink , and put on an Arctic Cooler NV5 Silencer. The card has been overclocked to the speeds of a GeForce Ultra, and the extra pipelines work beautifully and can be unlocked via RivaTuner. I personally guarantee this card runs 100% stable. No crashes, no artifacts, no overheating. The card has more then sufficient cooling. My 3Dmark 2005 scores are over 5000 w/ a pentium 3.0ghz. The reason i am selling is simply because I've purchased an ATI card as I highly prefer ATI over Nvidia. Pictures of the card can be found HERE
Asking Price is =$250.00 USD. I am willing to comprise as well. Please e-mail me via [email protected], send a PM, or on MSN messenger, or Yahoo messenger with the username NrthnStar5.

Thanks!

nice card if the static in your carpet didn't kill it..........careful.....

nice card if the static in your carpet didn't kill it..........careful.....

Don't worry. There is a static protection bag folded underneath in the middle. I didn't want it sticking out around.

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be tolerated.

Careful, man... don't want to see your thread get locked by a mod.

Good luck selling the card, they be nice :). A buddy of mine has one running on an A64 3500, and wow are they nice.

BUMP for you.

Thank You :)

This is a great example of an unnecessary bump. Since you SO EXCESSIVELY bumped your thread, I'm locking it. You may start a new one in 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back