For Sale: Leadtek 6800GT PCI Express Video Card

drdoug99

Limp Gawd
A while back I ordered a plain Geforce 6800 video card, and ended up getting the 6800GT instead. Been planning on building a new computer, since my current computer is only AGP, but haven't had the funds, and now this months' gas bill has somehow shot up to 3 times it's normal size, I need to sell this just to pay some bills, which totally sucks.

But this card has been sitting brand new in the box...I took it out to install it in my computer, and realized it was a PCI-e model, and then put it back in the box, and it's been sitting in my cabinet ever since.

I don't have pictures, since I can't find my usb cable to my camera...but I assure you, the pictures and description on NewEgg are exactly what I have. I will be putting up pictures in a few days too when I get a new USB cable.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814122209

It goes for 299 on newegg as of this moment.

I'd love to get $250 for it.....but I'm open to offers....thanks for looking.

Also I'm drdoug99 on Ebay...100% Positive Feedback if that helps.

Now it looks like Newegg has taken it off their site, and put the 7800GT for 299....

any offers on this? I'd like $225, I'll pay shipping....card has never been used..

come on, no opinions? is my price too high, or is the card just a obsolete POS allready... :rolleyes:

drdoug99 said:
come on, no opinions? is my price too high, or is the card just a obsolete POS allready... :rolleyes:

i just sold an AGP Leadtek 6800GT for $225 shipped a couple weeks ago. so dont worry, yours will sell, just be patient. it hasnt even been 24 hours yet!

Back