For sale: i7-3960x+x79 mobo, Xeons, Enterprise SSD, Dell i7 4790 SFF, iPhones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi [H] -
Looking to sell some items that I've accumulated... now dropping prices each time I bump this. :cool:

I've been around here a while, and buying/selling sporadically for several years – heatware and ebay under this username.

heat: Reviews/Feedback for workingnonstop | HeatWare.com
ebay: eBay Feedback Profile for workingnonstop

If you're in NYC, we can potentially meet and deal in person (in cash) if you prefer. Otherwise, I accept paypal and I will not ship outside of the US. If you are making an offer, please keep it to PM rather than posting directly in the thread.

Unless specifically requested and agreed, I will be shipping via ground service and/or USPS based on what is convenient for me. Everything will be carefully packed and I have antistatic bags handy. :)

Now on to the good stuff -
iPhones: (in addition to my feedback above, I have Swappa refs under brh27 - have completed 15 sales with 9 reviews, all 5 star except for one from a buyer that I would not let return a device due to buyer remorse)
1x iPhone 6 - Verizon model (unlocked), 64gb, black/gray. Used lightly by my Mom in a case for ~1-2 weeks before she decided she preferred her 5s. Still has the original plastic on it (she used it with the plastic on!). Includes original box/accessories. Asking $305 + shipping

1x iPhone 6 - Verizon model (unlocked), 128gb, black/gray. Received as Apple warranty replacement and never used (still has Apple plastic on it). Can include original box/accessories from the original phone, but MEID #s etc won't match given it is a replacement phone. Asking $405 + shipping

1x iPhone 6s - Verizon model (unlocked), 128gb, black/gray. Never used. Opened to remove the SIM (I used this to upgrade my unlimited line / lock in pricing for 2 years). Still has original plastic on it. Includes original box/accessories. Asking $575 + shipping

1x iPhone 6s - Being used on Verizon, but I purchased the unlocked/Sim-free model from Apple. 128gb, black/gray. Purchased last December, so still under warranty for a bit. In excellent shape and has been in a case w/ glass screen cover for its entire life. Can include original box/accessories, but need to make sure I have the headphones (don't think I ever used them, they're just floating around in a travel bag somewhere :p). Asking $550 + shipping

Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
damn, 12 core would be fun, but i just bought a 5820k.

6c12t @ 3.3 unlocked OR
12c24t @ 2.4 locked...
well, bump for you

Would the 2676 drop into a x79 motherboard, replacing a 3930?

r00k boost is 3 GHz. Multi thread performance is better than 5820k per cpubenchmark. Single thread slightly less, though I think you could play with BCLK to change that.

Noetic, it's a v3 (2011-v3 socket aka FCLGA2011-3 per Intel). It requires DDR4 memory and comparable chipset. A similar processor is the Xeon e5-2670 v3. So NO, you can't use it in x79 mobo to replace 3930.

Thanks for the posts - believe the like Net Prowler said, the 2676's are v3 CPUs so would need a 2011-v3 capable motherboard. I am using a server board, but believe some x99 mobos may be compatible.

I am primarily looking for cash, but feel free to offer if you think you'll surprise me with something awesome. :p

Bump. Answering PMs now.

Any x99 board will run any 2011-v3 Xeon

Not true. Not all boards will run any 2011-3 chips. There's a few things:

1. The manufacturer has to create a bios with the right microcode for the chip
2. E5-46XX v3 which are still 2011-3 series processors will not always work on single cpu boards.

It's best to check your manufacturers compatibility list, as well as just do a google search to see if anyone else is running the same board with the CPU you are looking at buying.

Free bump - do the 2676v3 have turbo? Is it the same as the 2670 but 100 mhz higher on base / boost?

Thanks for the bump - they have turbo. Similar to 2670, but looks like 100mhz higher base and all-core turbo speeds, 100mhz lower max turbo on single core based on wikipedia info on that CPU. Passmark looks to be a bit higher than the 2670v3 based on that all-core advantage.

Speed bins on the 2676 CPUs as reported by Intel's extreme tuning utility shown here:

Last edited:
Pci-e 2.0 vs the 3.0 on the 4930k so I will have to hold out for one of those, glws

damn, both E5-2676v3 and E5-2690v3 sound like a beast.

too bad I don't have a suitable 2011v3 board :p

free bump though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back