For Sale: Hp Notebook Pc, Transpurple Ps2 Kit, Etc

Dohclude

Limp Gawd
first off I have a Hewlett-Packard Pavillion ze4115 notebook. 30gig hard drive, Integrated 56K modem, Integrated Network Card, 256M memory, 1.33Ghz AMD Athlon XP cpu, 24x cd-rw/dvd-rom combo drive, 14.1" Display. I currently have Linux Mandrake 10 running on it, but I can install WinXP or whatever you like. This notebook also come with a carrying case and A/C adapter. Very good laptop, but unfortunately I need the money more than the PC. I also have a Case Replacement Kit for the Playstation2. This kit replaces with black plastic outer shell of your ps2 with a transparent purple one. you can actually see the disc spinning through the top of the case! I also have a white dreamcast system with a modded blue power light. Comes with 1 white controller, 1 smoke controller, and one white fishing controller. Works great. I also have a 1.0Farad "Lightning Audio" brand car audio capacitor.

Price are negotiable are are as follows:

Notebook: $400 Shipped
Ps2 Case: $25 Shipped
Dreamcast: $30 Shipped
Capacitor: $20 Shipped

FOR SALE PICS

If you are interested in anything just email me at [email protected]

Price dropped to $450 shipped on the laptop. I need to sell this right away.

I really like the laptop but I have no use for it yet....and don't have that much money....but a BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! for a nice laptop

the Ps2 kit replaces the top of the case, as well as the cd tray case, this allows you to see the game disc spinning from inside of the ps2.

Back