For Sale : Home Theater Equipment, C2D Processor, HD's & More. - Must Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeus-RagDoll

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi.

I'm liquidating some of my "big" items (physically large, that is) as well as some popular items.
new items added 06/07/07 - If you've already seen this thread, it's no longer the same

I've got a few rules.

1) I absolutely won't ship first. Sorry. I don't care if it's Kyle or Steve that's buying. I've been burned too much with "delays", etc.. for shipping first, even from supposed great traders. Not so much to leave negative feedback, but still quite annoying. Some of this stuff could cost $100 or more to ship, and I can't get that $ back if someone decides to change their mind middeal.

2) For the HT equipment, it'd probably be best if you were relatively local to daytona beach, fl. I -WILL- deliver anywhere nearby, and/or if you prepay, and live along I-10 from here to phoenix, I can meet you along that pathway (I'm going to phoenix via car, and can carry them with me)

3) Refs will only be given when / if we are in a trade. But I'd much rather that you just call me on the phone (or skype me) PM me for that contact info. I hope you can understand why I don't want my phone number listed in the forum directly.

4) Lower 48, USA deals only.

Here are the items, and prices.

new item #1
Linkworld 3166-03 C8838U ATX Tower Case
316-03%2001.jpg

It's the 2nd one from the left.

I have 2 of these. Box top opened to inspect, but these cases are NEW.

$15 each + shipping, or $30 shipped whatever method is cheapest for me.. 21" tall * 9" wide * 18" long shipping box, about 10 lbs. From 32174 zip code.

Fedex tells me $8.47 for, say, 32174 (ormond beach, fl) to 85001 (phoenix, az) but other places are more costly. So, $30 shipped outta cover everyone if you don't want to figure out your shipping costs.

new item #2
Pentium4 Socket 478 2.0A Ghz 512k? / 400 Mhz fsb?

Pulled from Partially working system that had a failing motherboard (pci slots went dead), agp was fine, os was working still. Client opted to go for c2d :) . Bare cpu. Works, but is sold completely as-is. If it gets there and all the pins are missing, file a claim with USPS. I will package appropriately. (Processor on foam cutout pad, wrapped, boxed.)

$9 + shipping

new item #3
Wierd little powered sodacan cooler / REALLY mini fridge. - maybe can hold 4 cans of soda?.

Box is about 8x8x12
Like the cases, was opened to inspect contents, but never used.

$9 + shipping

new item #4
MSI NX6600GT - PCI-E 128 mb (might be 256mb, I don't remember)
1 X DVI, 1 X VGA. Worked fine when pulled.
$50 + shipping

Item #2
Klipsch Synergy SW10 10" Subwoofer 200/420W loud-ass sonavabitch
$250.00 OBO 6 months old.
Will cover first $25 of shipping charge for this item.

Item #3
JBL EC35 Center Channel Speaker. Incredible Center. Very large. (especially when compared to my old one! Think a "hoagie" versus a microwave oven
$250 OBO, 6months old as well.
Will cover first $15 of shipping charges on this item.

Item #5Dell Poweredge SC420 Server. 2.53 GHZ celeron, 256mb ram (similair to my server in sig, 'tis a backup), some optical drive, think it's a 48X cd reader only. 160GB Sata HDD. no o/s. drive is blank. onboard video, onboard nic, out of warranty. pci-e, & pci slots. can support 2gb ram (just like the other one does)
$150 shipped.

Item #6
Hauppauge PVR-150MCE Tuner. Comes with software cd. No Remote control. Never used. Bought the wrong part. Took out of box / static bag, then realized the two plugs on it are NOT both tv-tuner! (one is FM, one is Analog TV) - Bought a hauppauge 500mce instead, and didn't want to have to send it back to the place i bought it from, paying shipping, & restocking fee along the way for my oversight.
To be clear, this device has 1 tv tuner, one radio tuner, svideo port (possibly bidirectional, not sure) and a "Red/White/Yellow" connection.
The PVR-500 i bought works flawlessly under vista64 ultimate & vista32 ultimate, so, I assume this one would as well. I can furnish you a copy of my receipt from the shop I bought it from, showing it was purchased THIS month (may 2007)
$65

Item #7
New In box, Core2Duo E6300, RETAIL.
$150 obo
Now asking $150 SHIPPED

sold items
Item #1
PolkAudio R30 Floorstanding Speakers.
SOLD
Item #4
Perfectly functional nokia 6800a UNLOCKED (originally t-mobile, but has worked on cingular) flip style phone with full qwerty keyboard. There is no mistake that this item is "USED", as it shows signs of wear, as it has been my phone of choice for the past 3 years.
PIC of a new
one..

$15 shipped insured.

nice speakers i have all polk myself except for the sub its a Velodyne 12" . i need to found out the diffence in the tweeter sound from my RT1000's , Bipole/Dipole set and center all have Tri-laminate tweeters. could use a set for sides 7.1

bump for looking, and wishing I lived closer so I could pick up some new speakers.

nice speakers i have all polk myself except for the sub its a Velodyne 12" . i need to found out the diffence in the tweeter sound from my RT1000's , Bipole/Dipole set and center all have Tri-laminate tweeters. could use a set for sides 7.1

To be certain, these won't compete with some $500 a pop satellites.. but they are VERY nice.. especially when you think of them as $45-50 a piece. (for the polks)

I've always believed that the center & the sub are much more important, but... on the same note, these polks definately suit themselves to the sub & center.

My little in-home office (10x12) is completely earth shattering when I put these puppies at around 50% of their ability (-30 db on my receiver). I have never gone above -20db, and the receiver itself is only rated @ 100WPC, so there is no way these speakers have been brought ANYWHERE near their capabilities. (Receiver in question is a lowly yamaha HTR5730)
I have bought a denon avr987 but not hooked it up yet. It's being shipped to phoenix, still in box :)
I'm buying RTi12s (or possibly some K2's) when I get there. These speakers are just too big to ship and move for my preferences.

Bump for the SC 420...nice little server..I have one myself......Might need another :)

Damn, I would take the speakers, but the Miami->Daytona trip is a little too far for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back