For Sale: Broken x1800xl, still under warranty (duh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pogeman1000

Weaksauce
I have a broken x1800xl but I have removed the rampads so in order to be able to return my broken card to ati youll need to find exact rampads for it. I am going to let this go for 200 dollars. Price is very negotiable, as I really dont know what a fair price would be. PM me or post here if interested. I will post up pictures of the card tomorrow. My AIM is pogeman1000 if you need to contact me.

Edit: These rampads are square white things that look like play-dough or something. :)

Edit 2: BTW it still works, it just artifacts really bad lol. You might be able to like decrease the clocks and stuff and fix it. :)

I put on ramsinks and a new cooler. Then it broke. Then I put the stock cooler back on, but the rampads were long gone. You interested? Very flexible with pricing. :)

Edit: Someone whos not interested, do you think this price is to high?

Is this ATI retail? Do you have the original box and manuals? Thanks.

regards,
-e

please guide me through the warranty for this card...im very interested.pm me

You just send it in to ati and they review it and send you a new one. All you need is the card.

pogeman1000 said:
You just send it in to ati and they review it and send you a new one. All you need is the card.
Not to thread crap, but there is little to no chance that ATI will waranty that card....Anyone buying it NEEDS to know this......

Anyway, BUMP for you and good luck..

Contacted seller.

Asked if he had any refs. He gave me someones AIM s/n.

Gave him my ebay and heat which are 70+ and 25+ and asked if he would ship first. He told me no.

Told him I was local once I found out he was in central ILL, asked if we could do a person to person sale, he told me no, his parents didn't want him to see a stranger.

Asked if he would do half now and half later, he told me no. He needed at least $150 up front.

I then asked him if he would just do $150 and he told me sure, send away. Then less than a minute later he told me "WAIT DONT SEND"

He explained to me that he bought the card from newegg and called them, told them he had a broken card, and then newegg told him "Throw the card away, we will paypal you next week"

He then asks me to send him the money and wait until Friday to see if newegg would refund him after he "throws his card int he trash"

I then ended communications with the seller and removed him from my AIM list.

BUYER BEWARE

Crosshairs said:
Not to thread crap, but there is little to no chance that ATI will waranty that card....Anyone buying it NEEDS to know this......

Anyway, BUMP for you and good luck..

Yes they will, all you need is new rampads. Where did you get this information?

Edit: OMG WTF is the matter gosh fine starfox, I'll ship first just to show you that I'm not ripping you off. HEAR THAT, ILL SHIP FIRST!

GuyBrawner: so you want to ship first?
POGEMAN1000: yea
POGEMAN1000: dude
POGEMAN1000: im not a troll
POGEMAN1000: take that out
POGEMAN1000: now
POGEMAN1000: wtf
GuyBrawner: i look out for my fellow trolls
GuyBrawner: trolls, i mean people
GuyBrawner: i have been RIPPED before
GuyBrawner: and you sounded fishy
POGEMAN1000: yea
POGEMAN1000: that really pisses me off
GuyBrawner: ill take it out if you want to ship it to me first, then i'll paypal you
POGEMAN1000: thats blackmail
GuyBrawner: well then, good luck selling your card, buddy
POGEMAN1000: wtf?!
POGEMAN1000: never mind dude
POGEMAN1000: if you only gonna edit if i sell to you
POGEMAN1000: im not selling

That was our conv. GUYS STOP CRAPPING! :(

He even likes to make new AIM names or AIM me from different AIM names.

please, stop harrassing me and stop PM'ing me on [H]

ok I'll buy it only if you send first.

You can check my ebay under webmedic_dot_net.

Once I get it I'll pay you.

I have about 187 good transactions dating back for 4 or 5 years with only 3 bad and out of those 2 of the guys got banned from ebay. That leaves me with only 1 bad and it was because I wrote the guy up for not sending me a total with shipping after almost a month. So he returned the bad feedback which was a lie.

All three bad ones are well over a year ago.

Sound fair?

well you take my offer or not? Since you quoted 150$ to the other gent I think it's more than fair if you ship first and I get it in my hands before i pay.

DUDE WTF
fine ill ship first. edit your thread i wasnt doing anything wrong. and unblock me. Im not a troll. I'll ship it to you first.

That was your PM

The other AIM name you IM'ed me from was:

jogepoge13

I'm sure you will deny that as well and call me a liar :eek: I have nothing to gain from "crapping" your thread. I am just looking out for people on [H] and I want you to stop harrassing me. That is all. I would not want your card even if you shipped it to my first and gave it to me for free. There are just some people that aren't worth dealing with. Good luck!

V-e-l-o-c-i-t-Y said:
wow lol this reminds me of kindergarden... both of you need to just chill.

Damn, I am just looking out for the buyers here. Thanks for the support ;)

dont let my noob status fool you. I've been around here longer than most but my acount keeps getting deleted for some strange reason.

and no it's not because of getting banned.

Sold. Now I would apreciate it if a mod would clean up this thread because it makes me look like a troll. I have proved that he was lying with my screenshot. I can provide more evidence if this is really needed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back