For Sale: Brand New LG G3 (Verizon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
Like the title says. Sold and shipped

I have a 2 week old retail boxed 32GB G3 for sale. I leveraged one of my buddy upgrades to bring it in for the purpose of selling it to cover a project that I am working on however I just purchased a Ruger American 22 magnum bolt gun an A Smith and Wesson Shield and really need to move this to stay out of the dog house. This is one sweet phone. I am asking $290 shipped to the lower 48. I just fired it up with my number so it will have minimal use on it. I am also interested in obtaining 2 x4 GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 blue to double my current capacity so 200 cash and the memory for trade deal is doable.

Heat is Jacuzz1.
Christmasgifttome.jpg

g3box.jpg

g33.jpg

g31.jpg

Paypal is preferred.

PM's Welcome

Thanks for looking.
g32.jpg

Last edited:
I want would prefer cash in that I am working on a project and would like the money. I am so tempted to move to this from my M8.

g31.jpg

g33.jpg

g32.jpg

g34.jpg

g3box.jpg

Price Drop and potential trade options added

Last edited:
Any particular video cards you're looking for? I have a couple Radeon 7970's with stock coolers and EK nickel/acetal waterblocks.

Thanks for the bump.

T__ski. I have a GTX760 now I would be looking to upgrade to something higher in Nvidia flavor.

Free bump!
I love my G3, I didn't think it would be that much of an upgrade from my G2 but I was wrong.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the bump, yes it is an upgrade from the G2. I have used both at work and that is why I chose it for an upgrade. I think that the G3 is the best value in Android phones.

Final price drop , if she does not sell, I have an excuse to keep it.:)

Activating it. I will keep it for now. If anyone wants it , it will be 350 used in mint condition.

Locked to VZW right, no AT&T love?

Bump for an awesome seller.

New Reality Price drop and bump!:cool: Yeh , Verizon only . Ridiculous price now. Somebody jump on this to restore order to the Universe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back