For Sale : Asus A8N-SLI Dlx, AMD Athlon64 FX55, WD740GD, OCZ DDR Mem, MAZE 4, PSU's

looking to buy asus and raptor, is they come with retail box?

what is your heat???

Interested in the PCP&C 400 watt...the link you provided doesn't give any specs, what are the rails/voltage and how used is it?

BUMP

yewcho19 said:
looking to buy asus and raptor, is they come with retail box?

what is your heat???

The motherboard does come in the retail packaging with all accessories, the HDD does not.

Don't have much Heat, but its under josh_hayes. I have over 30 references on the Ars Beerology (comperable to Heatware).

diablo111 said:
Interested in the PCP&C 400 watt...the link you provided doesn't give any specs, what are the rails/voltage and how used is it?

BUMP

I'm looking for a more detailed spec page, awaiting a response from PCP&C.

What about looking at the spec. label on the side of the PSU and posting it? ;)

I was suposedly 2nd in line for the raptor..... any updates?

and free bump.

jhego said:
is the OCZ 520W the SLI version?

How can I tell? It has two thick, heavily shielded cables with 4-Pin connectors (HDD Type). I got the PSU when it first was released.

diablo111 said:
What about looking at the spec. label on the side of the PSU and posting it? ;)

I'm currently away from home and unable to look at the PSU. I will call my wife tonight and see if she can look at the label. Sorry for the delay.

Josh_Hayes said:
I'm currently away from home and unable to look at the PSU. I will call my wife tonight and see if she can look at the label. Sorry for the delay.

PCP&C said that the specs are exactly the same as the 425. It is the older version which has the 20-pin and 4-pin P4/ATX Power Supply and does not include SATA power connectors.

Back