For Sale: Amd Custom Computer *lots of nice parts*

Status
Not open for further replies.

standard141

Limp Gawd
LOWERED COMPLETE PRICE TO 1000+SHIPPING

I wanna sell my computer that i built a year ago i updated the motherboard and processor this past january. Ever since i moved on campus and started working my interests have shifted and i have no time for gaming. I wanna sell it as a complete rather than part out but if i have to part out i will. Im asking for 1000 negotiable, FOR EVERYTHING! ITS A FKIN STEAL! ...at least i think so lol.
UPDATE
I will partout everything, below are the prices let me know what you want. I WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES! I HAVE ALL THE BOXES SO SHIPPING SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN 5-10 DOLLARS i will still sell as a complete if anyone really wants it, ill sell it for 1000

K8n Diamond Plus!! - 185+shipping
Thermaltake Tsunami Case with window BLACK - 105+shipping
Enermax 530watt sli ready psu - 60+shipping
Amd x2 3800+ Manchester -130+shipping
XFX 7800gt - 195+ shipping
Maxtor 250gb Hdd sata - 60+shipping
Liteon Dvd writer - 20 bux+shipping
LG dvd writer gsa- 4167b- 25+shipping
OCZ Gold Series Ram timings are 2-2-2-5 STOCK! 1GB 2x512mb dual channel 1GB (2x512) D/C Kit - OCZ4001024ELDCGE-K 125+shipping
Hyundai Imagequest L90d+ Monitor w/8ms!!!! 200+shipping

I barely use this stuff so its going to waste. If you have ANY questions at all please feel free to PM me. thanks!
-Andy

bruins004 said:
--Thread Crap Removed--

you should try to part it out, for the reasons mentioned by the quoted poster above. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but a BRAND NEW AMD 64 X2 3800+ Is only $147 shipped at Clubit, and his price quotes seem mostly on target, and hes right, your price isnt accurate with the latest prices and trends, sorry to break it to you.

bruins004 said:
If you wanna sell the whole system ur gunna have to...

Geez, do you know what a threadcrap is? If you want to offer an opinion in a constructive way, next time, send a PM.

ickywu said:
Geez, do you know what a threadcrap is? If you want to offer an opinion in a constructive way, next time, send a PM.

Just trying to help him out.
I aint keen on sending PMs since many people don't read them.
I was trying to help, as I can see ur post does absolutely nothing, but waste space and time. Your such a hypocrtic :D

maybe so but its a bump :) NOW STOP BICKERING AND any takers for a complete or other parts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back