for sale amd 64 3500 winchester 6800gt agp 40 gig ipod.bump needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolazn

Gawd
what more can i say.

amd 64 3500 winchester. only a week old just used for testing so its like totaly brand new
$380cdn or obohave 1 left

evga 6800gt 256 mb a week old. same as cpu used for testing. brand new
$400cdn or obohave 2 left

ipod 40gig clickwheel.(this is a totaly new unit, it doesnt come with box but has all asserories and cd. its never been used. still has plastic on it.)
$440cdn or obo have 2 left 1 pending with slowbiz

sony 17inch white moniter. very sleek design. no dead pixels or burn in. 2 months old.
$450cdn or obo still sells for $700 at futureshop.ca1 left

samsung 17inch lcd moniter 4 months old. no dead pixels or burn in. very good
$330cdn or obosold

sony ps2 slim power doesnt work dont know why. its like only 4month old. no scratches or anything. you can rma the ps2 for a new one at sony.(comes with box controller and asessories)have 1 left
$150cdn firm

sony mdr-q55 head phones brand new. clip on type sells for $70cdn plus tax at futureshop
$60cdn or obohave 1 left

nec multisync fe 1250 22inch(like brand new a couple months old. mint condition.)
$300cdnhave 1 left

chemming silver full tower with window
$80cdnhave 1 left

sunbeam clear case blue colour with gold plated stuff on it.
$120cdnhave 1 left

550watt powersupple areocool
$90cdnhave 4 left

open for trades also.

will not ship first. since of bad experiences

also you will have to pay for shipping since its going to cost alot if i ship to the states.

heat ware:coolazn
1 susseful trade so far. im loyal and do not scam you. not like the last guy i traded.

now. trade please

bumps needed. please give bump if you look. need these gone

im now looking for any amd fx cpu that supports 939skt

or amd 64 4000

also looking for a 7800gtx. but i dont think anyone has one that wants to trade.

also the ipod is new and the video card is new. got it off a friend.

according to previous posts you have used the proc and video card ina system and it was more than a week ago. ;) bump

ya. but its still same condition. and the ipod and video card is new. friend didnt need it so i bought it off him and im selling it here. bump please bump

they prb been overclocked. that card is totaly new. havent been opened. its sells for like 450cdn plus tax.

manual cd. it should work 100%.. will work on arrival.

this comes with everything. that a normal evga 6800gt would

i did open it to see what was inside.

never used it because i use ati

2 of my friends bought this card for my b-day but never was a nvidia fan.

no. it doesnt come with games ro anything. it has all software and manuals and the assories in it. never touched. the card has never been used. it hasnt even touched a motherboard yet.

go to newegg and check it yourself. it doesnt come with any extra games. they did that to limit the price.

what games are you looking for?

i have alot

$285

nice deal too. it sells for little over $400cdn

the cpu is totaly brand new. i didnt use the cpu yet. only the heatsink. but i can include a brand new heatsink if wanted

im selling for 380cdn not 350 since this is a totaly new cpu

380cdn is 310usd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back