For all you WoW people :D

iam in the same situation. iam starting to realize that'll take a while to get my tier 2 stuff as i have hoped before. and i need to start investing more time to make some gold and such and then start doing the instance runs. up until 40, the game is most fun. then it starts to getting a tad more boring.

Pappy said:
I just recently quit... I was in a guild that raided 5 nights a week, they did a different instance every night... MC, AQ, BWL, ZG, Naxx I have been in the guild forever but just recently hit 60. Unfortunetly the time it takes to get to 60 is nothing like the time it takes to gear up. The game is a massive lifesuck fun but if you want to get really good you will have no life lol.

Since I got an account in 2/05 I've quit twice. :( My highest is a 41, and I just don't have the motivation to do anything with it. I just recently reactivated under pressure from friends to get my 41 to 60, but I've been playing my lower toon instead. And even then, in the last week, I've played maybe three hours. I just can't get into it that much anymore, especially not when my girlfriend is around. When she goes back to school in September things may be different, however...

I left my raiding guild last night. We are in AQ40 on Emps and have BWL on farm. Also we killed Razuvious

It's jsut nto fun to me anymore because you start getting people who are elitest and are complete assholes to other people. Also, spending 6 out of 7 days a week raiding until 11pm SUCKS. :D

Time to play my alliance alt on Darkspear :cool:

MrFace said:
I left my raiding guild last night. We are in AQ40 on Emps and have BWL on farm. Also we killed Razuvious

It's jsut nto fun to me anymore because you start getting people who are elitest and are complete assholes to other people. Also, spending 6 out of 7 days a week raiding until 11pm SUCKS. :D

Time to play my alliance alt on Darkspear :cool:
This is really the only bitch I have had so far. Unbelievable how many people are too busy to answer a question or hit their ignore, yet not too busy to bitch and whine about "noobs" My ignore list IS fat, but I also have made some solid and dependable pals to play with.

I played for about 8 months and got my Warrior to lvl 60. Then stopped playing for 10 months. Now I started back up about a month ago and I am having a good time for the moment. However...

1) The game should be called World of Raidcraft. I spent time getting a blacksmith/armorsmith to 300...for what? So I can go RAID to get good plans. Fuck that shit.

2) If you resing yourself to the Alterac Valley Zerg, you don't really need to get Tier 1,2,3 equipment. Who fucking cares? 9 times out of 10 you get rolled by a 3 to 1 margin. No amount of equipment is gonna save your ass there.

3) If you don't fall into the OMGIMUSTRAIDFORPHATLEWTS trap, playing in a battleground for an hour or so a night can be fun. At the same time your earning rep to just buy decent gear anyway.

It's all in perspective.

Back