For all that got Terminator: Salvation for free

Vinnard

Gawd
Don't you feel ripped off that they're now giving away a fun game :( I'd much rather have Batman than T:S and the two other games my card came with (Cod:waw & Far Cry 2).

/rant

I just feel that the people who bought cards to get T:S for free got ripped off since they're giving away Batman, now.

I guess when it comes to free games, beggars CAN be choosers.

Cryostasis is the worst game ever. I would have been happier with Old School Asteroids.

It's all in the timing. Just got Batman - Arkham Asylum with card in sig. Not downloadable until the 18th Sept though

Yes, Terminator: Salvation sucked. But honestly why complain about a game you got for free? You get what you pay for. Who buys a graphics card for the game they ship with it?

Yes, Terminator: Salvation sucked. But honestly why complain about a game you got for free? You get what you pay for. Who buys a graphics card for the game they ship with it?

I want a video card that ships with a slip for a free day with Jenna Haze, now that I would buy for the 'bonus'.

I want a video card that ships with a slip for a free day with Jenna Haze, now that I would buy for the 'bonus'.

Or Julia Bond... or both! Seriously video-card companies! De versify your promos!

I got Terminator Salvation(which i had to download :mad:) and COD World at War with my 260gtx. So at least COD made up for T:S. I played about 15mins of it and was like "Wow what a waste of a download." Seriously, not only does it lack in game play, it lacks an option to change your graphic settings. Lame! :rolleyes:

I suppose this kind of thread could always appear whenever a new game is available for free.

Back