• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Foobar Customization issue (.9)

kaluminati

Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
579
Using .9 and I've been trying to replace the standard buttons with new ones I downloaded of some customization sites. It works fine but whenever I close and reopen foobar, the buttons are missing, and there is nothing in their place. I have to go back into the button customization and apply the same button .png or .fcb again. Has anyone had this problem?
 
Back
Top