• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Foobar 8101 WUs Anyone

402blownstroker

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2012
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,257
Has anyone else been seeing 8101 WUs get errors( communication errors ) in the middle, stop, and pull down a new WU? 2 difference machines of mine have been doing this over the last 2 days. I have had 4 WU crash between 40% and 90% completion :(
 
Too much OC/not enough cooling.... :-(
 
Thanks goodness, I was thinking it Stanford's QA department was on leave again. Looks like I might make it whole day without a crash.
 
Yep that has been going around the last couple of days. For me it could be a very simple fix, as a few very wise members tend to tell me, I need to keep my damn fingers off the rigs. :)

But what fun would that be just sitting around watching the machine complete WU after WU. Gotta have a little [H] spice every now and then. :cool:
 
Back
Top