• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Folding...

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
2,631
I guess I'll start folding for the [H]ard on two of my boxes... I don't know how well they'll do tho..

Laptop Wont run anything...

AMD XP 2400+ Mobile @1.8 Ghz / 266 FSB
512 Mb of Ram 2700

Intel P3 933mhz / 133 FSB
384 Mb Of Ram (Oldy Style)
 
With laptops, you can selected the feature where F@H stops when the laptop is on battery mode, thus no performance hit will take place with battery life.

With big packets turned on with those two computers you can expect an average of about 250 Points Per Day (PPD), which is good for two computers. (168 from the amd, 81 from the P3)

Anyways, welcome to the [H]orde from all the members here.
Humanity thanks you ^_^.
 
Great to have you on board! We need every CPU we can get. I have a PII 400 going, it takes a long time but at least it's doing something.

Again, Welcome.
 
Thanks, The laptop will run with folding as much as I can and I'm putting it on the other comp right now.
 
welcome to the gang it's always good to add another person to help us overtake the silly roos
 
Welcome to the team, also, don't forget to get your [H]'s, information on those can be found in the FAQ!

 
AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
Thanks, The laptop will run with folding as much as I can and I'm putting it on the other comp right now.
uh-oh...

he's got the bug ;)

welcome to the team. go hug a moose :p
i'm invincible!
 
Back
Top