Folding to say Thank-you to HardOCP

Tastes like lemon pledge:( Going to need to talk to the cleaning lady :(

:D:D...now that is funny! I now see the edge of how deep this rabbit-hole goes. Was it the "blue" or "red" pill?

"lick the screen"...damn I keep laughing about that one. That's gonna come back on you one day in a medical examination or job interview.

I remain afeared of the IRC gang. I went there once or twice and barely made it out with my virginity intact.

:D:D...now that is funny! I now see the edge of how deep this rabbit-hole goes. Was it the "blue" or "red" pill?

"lick the screen"...damn I keep laughing about that one. That's gonna come back on you one day in a medical examination or job interview.

Roll the dice and take them both.

During the job interview tell them you are going to run the place someday. When they laugh, keep the game face. When you are running the place, laugh at them.:)

Thaaaat answers why the "blue" pill didn't take and my ass just sucked back up inside my ear. Note to self...never put the "red" pill in the wrong end.

I'll just threadjack this for a minute to say I started folding for the 33 today for good. At the time I switched over this evening, I was 26 on the team and 841 overall with over 45,000,000 points.

I've used some of your guides since way back when I first started folding and recently found the cheap 4P folder threads and started to assemble the parts for my very own 4P.

I figured it was time to repay the generosity of [H]ardOCP.

I'll just threadjack this for a minute to say I started folding for the 33 today for good. At the time I switched over this evening, I was 26 on the team and 841 overall with over 45,000,000 points.

I've used some of your guides since way back when I first started folding and recently found the cheap 4P folder threads and started to assemble the parts for my very own 4P.

Welcome to the [H]orde.

That's a lot of point to leave floating on your old account, must have been a hard decision :)

Welcome, if you need further help just jump into IRC and someone can prob help ya :)

Thread-jack away...this thread is about thanking the Hoard and you are in just the right place to announce your change! I see that you came over from MaximumPC. Great magazine that I've taken since way back when it was known as "Boot" magazine.

It is a bit of a abrupt change to leave a team standing that you've worked for a long time. But, you'll get them back before you know it and hopefully many more on this team. Lot's of Folding and Hardware knowledge here and people that like to help. :cool:

Welcome on board, the beer and tamale truck will be by shortly!

Welcome to the [H]orde.

That's a lot of point to leave floating on your old account, must have been a hard decision :)

Thanks for the welcome, yes it was a tough decision.

Welcome, if you need further help just jump into IRC and someone can prob help ya :)

Thanks sc0tty8

Thread-jack away...this thread is about thanking the Hoard and you are in just the right place to announce your change! I see that you came over from MaximumPC. Great magazine that I've taken since way back when it was known as "Boot" magazine.

It is a bit of a abrupt change to leave a team standing that you've worked for a long time. But, you'll get them back before you know it and hopefully many more on this team. Lot's of Folding and Hardware knowledge here and people that like to help. :cool:

Thanks tex, hopefully it will be quicker than 3.5 years to make back the points.

Welcome on board, the beer and tamale truck will be by shortly!

I like tamales n beer

Welcome aboard.
Plenty of room for more 4P's around here.
I assume you are working on the F socket threads.
They are called ankle biters but seem to do the job. :D

Thanks for folding for us Textinga I always enjoyed your comments and such over at the EVGA forums as you can see we are really not that bad of a group to come and play with over here. And by the way I recommend the red pill. :D

I am really happy that all of the teams seem to be getting along with each other.

:)

Thanks for folding for us Textinga I always enjoyed your comments and such over at the EVGA forums as you can see we are really not that bad of a group to come and play with over here. And by the way I recommend the red pill. :D
Thank-you Grandpa and my user name should probably be "Papa" since that's what my (3) grandsons call me. :D

I've long thought of this whole team as "good people" and very gifted too with computing. I have come here so many times (well...daily) in past years that I couldn't count. Always received great help here and much of it just by reading what you folks share. I'm very happy to be here and the only problem is that I thought the "red pill" was a suppository. Heh, at my age...well you know...anyway, it about blew my ass off! Seriously, the "red pill" is quite easy to take and I've been under it's influence for a long time. :cool:

I am really happy that all of the teams seem to be getting along with each other.
:)
This is really true and getting better too. If teams help each and Fold more because of what each team knows, there is still plenty of room left for competing as I see it. The competitive part of Folding Teams will always have it's bar set by team members, equipment populations/mixes and as we all know too well F@H WU directions.

This team IMO, really got things started in a new way recently with the help you've shared directly into the EVGA forum (Core 13 information, 2P/4P budget builds, etc). That left a very good impression (I think) on people and actually sparked people wanting to return the thanks to this team. I've gotten a few IMs from people at EVGA asking if something went wrong as to why I'm here. I'm here because something went right and you folks did it. :cool:

Something went right......

I call for the [H]ard Scrolls of Yore!

When was the last time something went right?

For what it's worth, I'm doing something similar. I hit 500M points for my team, so today I'm switching to team 33 and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future in thanks for the guys on this team. Such a wealth of knowledge is an excellent resource!

Very Cool!

As I posted in another thread, that is my situation as well. I'm folding for [H] to say thanks to the gurus in here.

Welcome aboard, brilong.
Plenty of room on-board, there are plenty of Tamales and beer to go around.

BTW, I wish I had the PPD that you have achieved!
You will find some stiff competition up there in the Top 20.

Welcome aboard.
Plenty of room for more 4P's around here.
I assume you are working on the F socket threads.
They are called ankle biters but seem to do the job. :D

Yep, it will be an F socket ankle biter. The server should arrive today and the BIOS chip should arrive soon as well. I'm going to hopefully get an SSD HD and molex to SATA and molex Y cable tonight. Just need the procs.

Back