• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Folding Question

Shmuckety

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
1,919
I don't really know much about HTML. I tried doing what it says in the directions:

[H]ard|Folding Forum Badges

To get your own [H]ard|Folding Forum Badge simply highlight and copy the code listed below, paste the code directly in the body of the message and you're done.


I could not get it to work. How do I add the F@H info to my sig???
 
This belongs in the DC forum. Off you go. :)
 
Rule 22:- No active links, graphics, cussing or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Sig line is limited to 10 lines total as viewed @ 800 x 600 resolution or no more that 15 words per line.

Kyle lets us put them at the end of a post but not in the sig.

Luck......... :D


 
You want to use the button code, 'insert into a bookmark',

or 'add to favorites'.

Just a bookmark in IE/Firefox and put the location to whatever it says, for me it is:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + ' \n\n [U.RL=http://www.hardfolding.com?go=38&id=8496][I.MG]http://www.hardfolding.com/ftag1.php/mem/8496.png[/I.MG][/U.RL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

and when you make a post, dont hit 'submit reply' or whatever, use that favorite/bookmark. It adds the 'sig' code to this text field and submits it for you.

 
Take a look at this post, as it has all the information about adding the badges to your posts. Welcome to the team!

 
Back
Top