Folding Pr0n Alert!

/falls over


:eek: :eek: :eek:


i want, i want!
 
Uh, only 4 sticks of ram total, 2 per cpu, who the heck planned that, I guess these are going to be marketed as gaming boards exclusively and not workstation boards... :mad:
 
Is it just me, or are there 12 SATA ports on that motherboard? I think Ockie might be interested in this board....

And yes, this is likely to be marketed as a gamer board--notice the six audio outputs. Also, the orientation of the RAM/heatsinks--it looks like it's designed to have airflow going parallel to the back of the motherboard, rather than across.
 
Mohonri said:
Is it just me, or are there 12 SATA ports on that motherboard? I think Ockie might be interested in this board....

And yes, this is likely to be marketed as a gamer board--notice the six audio outputs. Also, the orientation of the RAM/heatsinks--it looks like it's designed to have airflow going parallel to the back of the motherboard, rather than across.


lol @ ockie.

And yes, there should be 12 sata ports. Read the Inquirer's 680a motherboard article.
 
ND40oz said:
Uh, only 4 sticks of ram total, 2 per cpu, who the heck planned that, I guess these are going to be marketed as gaming boards exclusively and not workstation boards... :mad:


Yea, that sucks IMO. I don't know why they did that. 2gb RAM sticks are ungodly expensive. I definitely want 2gb per core if vista will support it right.
 
Back
Top