Folding Powar!

Just that ? I thought that the LG2 dam is 10x more powerful than that (in the order of a few Terawattshours).

Holy 10lb laptop batman i guess thats more portable then locolaptops travel rig;)

Hey, that's a pretty spiffy lookin' laptop. (all it needs are flame decals) :D

I wonder if it'd cause an electrical fire or it woud be like carrying a portable "bunsen burner" around (if it was, it'd make a great ice fishing hole maker :rolleyes:)

Some brave folder please get one and post the skinny :p

Happy Veterans Day all you vets out there ;)

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Switching to battery

Warning, battery is critically low, please plug laptop in within the next 5 seconds to prevent data loss.

I wouldn't want to run that thing on my lap under normal circumstances....throwing GPU2 through its videocards (3!!!) would be suicide.....wonder if they made the cooling with that in mind? :D

Highly unlikely. Would need some serious cooler mat for that thing i bet

My Gateway with the 8800m GTS doesn't last very well while folding on battery power. I haven't tested it but I know it drains at a somewhat alarming pace.

Talking about a contradiction in terms, and I thought dual GPU gaming laptops were pushing the limits of credulity. This thing is truly bordering on the absurd... :eek:

I wouldn't want to run that thing on my lap under normal circumstances....throwing GPU2 through its videocards (3!!!) would be suicide.....wonder if they made the cooling with that in mind? :D

Well, you wouldn't have to worry about knocking any one up if you ran that thing on your lap.

Well, you wouldn't have to worry about knocking any one up if you ran that thing on your lap.

378365am1.jpg

OMG the pain would be tremendous!

Back