• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Folding on windows sever 2k8r2 issue?

unwantedSN

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
100
Im bench testing some server machines and I thought I would load them up with fah to stress them.
I followed the sticky guide "Windows SMP client installation guide"
I downloaded Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008 Console client only zip file from stanford.
Current sever specs is
intel xeon e5630 @ 2.53ghz (no overclock) 4core + 4 thread
12gb ram

when i try to run the exe i get the following error
mpiexec is not recognized internal or external command....

Can someone please shed some light on this?

thanks
 
Back
Top