folding off a network drive?

Imitation

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
2,536
So how much of a slow down do you guys think it is? I thought i'd steal some points while i was sitting in front of a 3.2ghz P4 so I setup the client on my network space and then started it up whenever I've been in the meetings this week. The thing is, its running protein 2305 and its taking 6 minutes a frame. Is that right? I mean its only a 46 point gromacs, does it really take 6 mins a frame for a 3.2 P4? Or is it slow cause I ran it off the network drive? Thoughts?
 
I ran one WU over a network drive at work when I was on break. I started it in September and finished it this month. I don't know what caused the slow down. Good thing it was timeless.
 
Back
Top