Folding@Home Contest Now Live @ Bjorn3D

Why do people have to switch to your team? Folding@home work is Folding@home work, right? If that is really what you cared about, this team switch would not be a requirement. You are basically coming to a DC team site and recruiting people to fold for your team. I find that rather rude, regardless of my opinion of your cause.

This contest was approved by Kyle for posting here. I do not see why you are attacking me on this. You do not want to do what it takes to do the contest then you can go away and not attack me.

It was a fairly simple question - why do people have to switch teams to participate? If you feel attacked by that question, get over it.

Simple it is our contest and I am not going to give out prizes to people that do not Fold for our team during the month.

This is our Facebook Page and here is the link to post your Folding Name so we can contact you if you win.

https://www.facebook.com/Bjorn3D?hc_location=timeline

Good Luck All!!

I'm givin it all she's got, Captain!

ftecr6.png

Just mail the top prizes to brilong and Grandpa now. Pretty knew that was going to happen. No real point of joining.

He brought a knife to a gun fight :D

If there was marketing behind this contest, I doubt it will have any effect...

EDIT: Scott, will you ship to Europe?

Last edited:
He brought a knife to a gun fight :D

If there was marketing behind this contest, I doubt it will have any effect...

EDIT: Scott, will you ship to Europe?

Sorry Shipping is only in the USA, I have to many medical bills to afford oversea shipping.

Back