Folding@home charts?

Axiomatic

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
452
Are the charts/graphs broken lately on the Folding@home stats page? I tried to see if it was Chrome but they are null in IE and Chrome both.

Anyone else notice this?

I tried to search these forums to make sure I wasn't posting something already talked about but didn't find a topic so I fear it might just be me.
 
Thanks those do work. I realize I made a mistake in my original post. I meant the graphs weren't working on the hardfolding.com stats site.
 
Are there any charts out there that show PPD from different types of processors? Especially including some of the new AMD stuff?

I build a lot of computers for several of my clients and they allow me to run F@H on the machines.

I am wondering what is the best value as far as PPD/$ in terms of CPU cost.


Thanks!
 
Last box I built for them was a 2500K, overclocked to 4.4Ghz on stock voltage. So, I guess I did pretty well then, heh.
Man, I'd love to build up a 4P magny-cours system.

Anyone ever folded on Westmere-EX?
 
Last box I built for them was a 2500K, overclocked to 4.4Ghz on stock voltage. So, I guess I did pretty well then, heh.
Man, I'd love to build up a 4P magny-cours system.

Anyone ever folded on Westmere-EX?

Do you have access to Westmere-EX? :D
 
Lol, no, I was just wondering how it does. I am sure its a monster!!

I only know of one machine that folded with those. It was a 4P 10 core or 40 cores 80 threads. For what ever reason a 4P G34 dodeca machine was faster.

Another setup ran 8 x 8 core for 64 cores 128 threads. It was on windows and at the time had to run two clients. I believe it was 770K PDD per client.
 
A Supermicro 5086B-TRF with 8 E7-8870 would be nice, but the price tag of about $56K could make baby Jesus cry :eek:

Link
 
Back
Top