Folding help needed

KraXed112

Weaksauce
Hopefully this is the right place, But i "thought" that I've been folding for the last few months for team hardocp.but when checking my hardocp stats say i haven't been folding at all. I never shut off this computer.

I've been running 3 task 24/7 since I've installed it all for team Hardocp.
The projects have been Milkyway
Seti@home
and World community grid

Am I missing something?

well technically those arent folding projects.. those are Boinc projects but its still the correct sub-forum.. easy way to check your stats for those are going to the projects websites which you should have an account on each one.. then look at your stats in there..

You're definitely contributing to those projects. Here's a link to your stats.

Although Folding@home and WCG are the only "official" [H]ard|OCP projects, some of us have been running other projects to improve our ranking in the DC Vault. Currently our team is tenth and very slowly climbing higher, so every contribution helps.

Folding refers to Folding@home, which is a specific distributed computing project. There are many other independent projects, which include the three you are running. You are not actually running Folding@home, so if you check your F@H stats they will naturally be blank. However, you are still contributing to those other projects, and SazanEyes gave you a link to your stats for them.

Back