Folding for the [H]orde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Tate said:
That was all last year in general. Come out fast and hard, don't allow the opposing team to be comfy, and hammer. I noticed in the first preseason game they don't let McNabb get comfy back there, and he makes alot of mistakes. Maybe we just have his number though.


If McNabb gets flustered early, we are screwed...everytime we lose, that is usually the reason.
 
The opening of the season is tonite....so i dunno if we can start one now or not, lemme look...

 
I'm up for it, if we can still do it.... I've never done fantasy football..... only NASCAR....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Ok according to yahoo, we can still make a free league.

So you guys seriously wanna do it?

I'll make a DCFL right now and we could draft prolly sunday evening. We would prolly just have a full season minus week 1.

*EDIT* Also this thing does have an autopick function, it could draft for us, and we just manage. You guys let me know. I'll set it up, invite you guys, then we'll make a DCFL thread for others.

 
I might be in, how much of a learning curve is there to it? :D

 
It's really easy.

We draft a team, then compete on a point scale from week to week.

Basically you pick the guys you think are gonna do well, just like a NASCAR draft. Then just make sure they are all playing from week to week.

 
AtomicMoose said:
IN!

Is it too late?
So much for the moderators keeping this thread on topic...this must be our way of getting a genmay forum without subscribing.
 
I'm in... just send me a PM with what I need to do.... or start another thread (since we've kinda taken this one over... as always :D )


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Mohonri said:
So much for the moderators keeping this thread on topic...this must be our way of getting a genmay forum without subscribing.
It still has a topic.
 
Mohonri said:
So much for the moderators keeping this thread on topic...

Haha. I forgot that I was in the DC forum, I was thinking I was in gen may. It's actually more exciting than any topics in gen may right now. :eek:
 
Rich Tate said:
Ok according to yahoo, we can still make a free league.

So you guys seriously wanna do it?

I'll make a DCFL right now and we could draft prolly sunday evening. We would prolly just have a full season minus week 1.

*EDIT* Also this thing does have an autopick function, it could draft for us, and we just manage. You guys let me know. I'll set it up, invite you guys, then we'll make a DCFL thread for others.

Start a new thread for this...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top