Folding for cheap

nice, i think i might order a few, i have a couple of cases with power supplies laying around here that could use motherboards and CPUs, then i just need to get ram (about $50 for 2 sticks of 256mb each), and 2 video cards, maybe radeon 9000 or GF2/3/mx440



damn all these hot deals and the addiction of folding. nice find
 
I dunno about that find. Cheap it is, but that chipset is a real dog. Slooooow. :)

but hell yes, it'll fold.
 
Why oh why can't Fry's (outpost.com) offer a good combo like that in mATX format?
I've got this perfect lexan cabinet just waiting for some good deals that will fit in it's 9"x10" shelves.
 
Call for Availablity = Outpost code for we sold the 25 combos we had and you will get an order cancellation. Sorry I've just had to many of these deals not come through but good luck!
 
Back
Top