• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Folding for 33

right on welcome to the team it's always good to have another person folding.
 
Welcome!
Be sure to hug the moose!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Welcome aboard!

If you MUST hug moose I suggest wearing a condom.
 
Good to see another Houston area folder. I'm a good 60 miles form you though in Webster.

Good luck.
 
BakedON said:
If you MUST hug moose I suggest wearing a condom.

Disclaimer: Reach Through® can not be prevented by condoms alone. Reach Through® cannot be passed via casual contact.

Remember... only you can prevent Reach Through®.

Welcome! :D

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Disclaimer: Reach Through® can not be prevented by condoms alone. Reach Through® cannot be passed via casual contact.

Remember... only you can prevent Reach Through®.

Welcome! :D


KickingOldbenwa-s-butt®.

Sweet.
 
Back
Top